- Inline math nodes are delimited with $. After typing the closing dollar sign in an expression like
$\int_a^b f(x) dx$, a math node will appear.
- To start a block math node, press Enter to create a blank line, then type $$ followed by Space. You can type multi-line math expressions, and the result will render in display style.
- Math nodes behave like regular text when using arrow keys or Backspace. From within a math node, press Ctrl-Backspace to delete the entire node.
- You can select, copy, and paste math nodes just like regular text!
- See the KaTeX documentation for a list of supported commands. In the future, you will also be able to use alternative renderers like MathJax.
- You can define your own commands with
The text below this line is all editable, including the math! Go ahead, try it!